Missouri River Guided Walleye Fishing
Buffalo Butte Ranch uses a experienced local guide on Lake Francis Case. Our guide fishes out Dock 44 near Platte, South Dakota (15 min from the lodge). Lake Francis Case, Lake Sharpe and Lake Lewis and Clark.
Lake Francis Case is home to many popular fishing species including walleye, northern pike, perch and bass. This long and expansive waterway meanders through approximately 100 miles of South Dakota's finest grassy prairie and grain fields. Angler's professional and amateur alike choose Francis Case for South Dakota's trophy fishing and unparalleled frontier experience.
Walleye Fishing Rates
2 Day/3 Night Trip
- $995 per person (1-2 group size)
- $895 per person (3+ group size)
3 Day/4 Night Trip
- $1,495 per person (1-2 group size)
- $1,395 per person (3+ group size)
All-Inclusive Package Includes:
- First Class Lodging
- Home Cooked Meals
- Top Shelf Alcohol and Beverages
- Knowledgeable Guides w/ Boat, Bait, and Tackle
- Transportation While at Buffalo Butte
- Fishing On Lake Francis Case of the Missouri River
- Fish Cleaning
- All Trips are Exclusive (we don't mix fishing groups)
- Trap and target range will be available for your use.
- Limits: You can expect Lake Francis Case daily limits of walleyes in the slot (15 to 20 inches) and the chance at some of the trophy walleye that cruise and inhabit the waters.
- SD State Record Walleye: The current South Dakota state record walleye of 16 lbs 02 oz. at Ft. Randall Tailwaters (Missouri River) on Nov 16, 2002.
Booking & Reservations
Booking and Reservations: Call or email us today and get your walleye fishing trip reserved.
Resources & State Walleye Links: